Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sell on eBay

If you haven’t registered for eBay, it’s well worth it! I’ve had a few ID’s since eBay was born and have sold and profited from selling all kinds of items such as posters, cans of spaghetti, watches, used cologne, books, coupons/gift certificates, clothing, ebooks and I’ve even had a few Mystery Auctions! If you have something that you think no one would buy, think again! Try selling it on eBay, registration is free. Click here to register for an ebay account or click here to check out eBay.


I would start small by listing some items around the house that you don’t need anymore. This may be cloths that don’t fit, books, movies, cd’s or just about anything you can think of. This will help you to learn more about eBay. Before you post any auctions make sure you read and understand eBay fees and PayPal (if applicable). To find out more about PayPal click here.

If you have a knack for spotting a great deal at yard sales, this could be a very profitable venture for you. A close friend of my wife’s cousin does this and makes a full time income from eBay. She goes around to yard sales, estate sales or auctions and store closures to get her inventory that she resells on eBay. Her income is between $60,000 - $80,000 USD per year. The most I’ve made in a month is $700 and that was putting in about 4-5hrs a week. I usually average a couple hundred dollars when I’m actively selling on ebay. I will use eBay a few months a year because I gather up items to sell and then list a bunch of auctions around the same time. For example, I collected about 30 items between January and March of this year and sold them in April.

I would definitely recommend selling on eBay to make some extra money! I will post more about eBay on and off through out this blog. This is just the starter. Good Luck.

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 at 1:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent blog related to Selling on Ebay that if anyone who haven't registered for ebay must register. Since ebay was born and have sold items such as posters, cans of spaghetti, books, watches, clothing, etc: This is wonderful who is doing ebay online business. One more thing I want to tell that the registration for ebay is free of cost. I would recommend that selling on ebay is the best way to earn extra money.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home